Thursday, February 15, 2007

Number 8

Okay, my friend Frenchie in England (going out with English Gentleman's flatmate) just confessed that she got English Gentleman drunk on the weekend and they talked about me. He said I'm not usually his type and he planned to sleep with me as a favour to Frenchie (what? I guess "favour" meaning pay attention to the girl who doesn't know anyone...I hope, or else he's more arrogant than I thought...hot.) but that he was really glad he did because I was intelligent and artsy and brought something to the table. (I hope he still thought I was hot though, just not blonde--his usual.) And he said out of the 50 or so girls he slept with, I rank at number 8. How am I supposed to feel about this?

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

ugh. i had a really funny comment about the above two comments but then when i tried to sign in to post my comment the new blogger fucked it up. i'm so mad at new blogger! i hate you!

anyway, the rest of my comment was this. that blog totally turned me off of english gentleman. he sounds way too cocky, sleeping with you as a favour. and obviously he liked you more afterwards 'cause you're fucking fabulous but you don't need a sexual rating to tell you that.

dancing girl said...

. . . and sorry, but what's with the friend? sometimes it's nice to have friends who know what details are *not* necessary to repeat back to me, dontcha think?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

haha. no, I'm glad she told me...I made her tell me. haha. plus, she thought 8 was good.

dancing girl said...

never settle for less than #1 ;)

skinny-rabbit said...

I think 8 is good when it's out of 50.