Okay, my blogger friends, you are all much loved by me, you know that, right? I love you all very much. But you are all babies. I just switched to new blogger (by force) and it was easy as pie.
I had a dream that I was at a family party, and unexpectedly, my lovah showed up and right behind him was English Gentleman! The whole time, I was completely torn between wanting to flirt with (and fuck) English Gentleman and talk to and love my Lovah. I didn't know what to do and the dream ended horribly and I awoke extremely guilty but wishing it really happened because in the dream I had two guys and in real life I have none.
I am obsessed (again? It's hard to keep track of my obsessions) with Pride and Prejudice. I got the old one, the six hour long one for Christmas from my lovah's mum and I've been watching it a lot lately. I wish I could somehow mix the old one with the new one, which I love. I love the dirt in the new one. It's dirty (as in grimy and messy), people talk over each other and don't unnaturally talk to themselves. The Jane in the old one is the UGLIEST girl in the world. I know that's not nice. It's not nice to call people ugly. But come on. It's that hard to find a blond actress who is even slightly pretty? Did they read the book? or the script? Jane is the prettiest!! It's a credit to the actors that they could call her pretty and look at her with a straight face. In the new one, Jane is BEEEAAUTIFUL. She's perfect. Nevermind, I don't want to mix them, I like the new one better. The sisters are better, Charlotte is way better, Mr. Collins is perfect...Oh yeah. It's Mr Bingly I like in the old one. In the new one, he's too shy, that wasn't the point, he was supposed to be really sure of himself and confident, not a bumbling idiot. Oh well, that's its only fault. Oh yeah, and demon spawn chin freak. Of whom I am so jealous it hurts.
Do you care at all about what I've just said? It's not really relevant to anything ever.
Last night, the vampires died, and I wrote pages and pages of my new book. Now, all the facts are set! I just have to write the...well, the words now. But that's the fun part. Oh yeah, and I don't really know what'll happen in the end, after they beat the bad guy. Will they stay there? Will they come home? But why? Writing is hard.
So, can I just BE Keira Knightly? That's who I wanna be. Fuck Catherine Zeta Jones, she's only been in Chicago and...Zorro...okay, I wanna be her too, but Pirates has taken over my life and now I'm watching the making of Pride and Prejudice on youtube and I'm ....just so jealous! That's what I want. More than anything, I want to go back in time and BE Keira Knightly. Done. I hope, Neenia, that you can get over hating Keira Knightly, because I'm going to be her.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
As long as you don't act with your chin, I'll be just fine.
oh keira... girls hate her, men love her.
it's the worst, really - and how does she have a career? only people like you and me should have fabulous careers like that.
but - life is not fair, is it?
if you're keira, i'm cate blanchett. no, offense, she's WAY more talented and BEEAAUUTIFUL
I call being Toni Collette.
I love when you say "But why?"
do men really like keira knightley? how could they possibly, she's ugly and she acts with her chin!
i call kate winslet. notice how we're all picking british actresses? weird. or, is it?
It's not. Toni Collette is Australian.
shit.
Post a Comment