So I go on to msn with about an hour to kill before my movie, and this girl from the "kids" section started talking to me. I usually avoid them like the plague on msn because I can't stand the way kids write, but I figured, whatever. Anyway, here's the conversation:
who is this ???
Alathariel
who is this?
Amy
...
do you know me?
no
haha
how did u get mi msn
i have no idea
ok then
how old
haha 23
omg
i am 16
who are you!
haha what school do you go to?
meckenzie
I don't know what that is.
it is a skool
haha I mean, I don't know which one it is
oh k
I taught at some schools after school last year but not meckenzie
oh wich 1
um...
oh no i forget the names
branksome, bss, york,
ummm
ok
what do u teach ??
drama, musical theatre
i directed a bunch of plays last year
oh did u teach a heschel
yes!
I directed annie there
mi sis goes there
oh!
I guess she gave me your address
who is she?
there names r Candice & Deena
do u no them
of course!
haha
can u please stop saying haha
can you please write correctly?
omg u r such a loser
loner
no I'm not, I'm 23, I don't write like a child, that's all
no u r such a loser
how can you say that about someone you don't know?
oh this is how kool people talk and write u r a big loser & a big loner ok
No, it's how kids talk and write.
no
U R A BIG LOSER OK
I'm a bit of a nerd, but I'm proud of it. I'm definitely not a big loser or loner
AND A BIG LONER OK
how does that make me a loner?
NOBODY LIKES U
WELL YA
no, just you don't like me, other people do, though
MI SISTERS CANDICE AND DEENA TOLD ME THAT U R A LOSER AND VERY EW
aw
I liked them.
well they really didn't like every 1 doesn't
kk
that's sad
kids are mean
ya welcome to the world
no no, I left that world
I'm an adult now, and I thought it would be horrible, but everyone is much nicer and... more normal, not as full of angst.
bitch
I'm sorry, I'm being serious!
you're not being nice at all
ya
no really
but, why?
what's wrong?
u r such a loser
but why do you care?
do u no what is wrong u ok u
I don't know what that means
i don't like to talk to loser ok i am kool and popular ok
so i am blocking u so i will stay kool and popular kk
bi loser
And then she blocked me. Isn't that sad? she's 16! Don't you remember being a little nicer and smarter than that when you were 16? I don't remember anyone being like that at that age. I thought it was just an elementary school thing. Oh well.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i have no words for that. and by "that" i mean her. oh wait, i do. cunt.
yikes. that's fucked up. i don't remember being like that at all. but i was special. hee hee. wow. glad i'm not that kid.
I don't understand and I'm a little afraid. Why? Que ce que fuck? My brain hurts.
hahahahahahahaha. . . oh dear.
Post a Comment