I just saw a play. It was art. It was a clown. (I'm drunk. Hiccup.) He was in a prison. Of some sort. (Hiccup.) But he was speaking french (hiccup) so I didn't understand everthing. But I understood (hiccup). He was trapped. (hiccup) He didn't know what to do to get himself out (hiccup) how to not be a clown. (hiccup) He said his dad was a king, so what (hiccup) else could he be but a clown? He also said he was born by accident (hiccup), late and without a sound. (hiccup) Then he said that we live like we're born (hiccup) so he lives by accident, late and without a sound. That made me sad. He said he was nothing, because he had no credit, no references, no house, no pet, blah, blah, blah...Everyone was laughing, but that made me sad too. I think the people who were laughing didn't get it. But it's art, they can get it however they want. It made them laugh, it made me frown, they're both (hiccup) the right responses to the poor (hiccup) trapped clown.
I want to do theatre again (hiccup) and when I couldn't understand the french (hiccup) clown's words, I planned my own clown show. It will be spectacular. (hiccup)
I met a woman who works in wine. She was kinda boring but then the more (hiccup) I talked to her, the more I found her interesting. (hiccup) She just got out of a relationship (hiccup) and I think they lived together because she just moved. That's (hiccup) sad.
I'm not sad, I'm quite content and amused by most things right now, so I'll stop writing sad.
I'm (hiccup) trying not to eat. If I turn my eyes a little to the right, I'll see the fridge that is full of DELICIOUS leftovers...But I worked out so well this week, I was good with food, not obsessive. ...I will not eat I will not eat I will not eat so late at night! (Hiccup!) maybe...just a little soup? with cream and gruière? just a little?
(hiccup) I'm trying to stop hiccuping. I'm wondering what life is like in Manhattan for Miss Pants, though I have a pretty good idea based on the description...mostly a picture of a fruit market...why do I have that picture? Is it because I'm drunk? or is there something in the blog about a fruit market?
They kiss three times here. (hiccup) Do you know what I mean? Like "Oh hi!" *kiss left, kiss right, kiss left* get it? It's funny.
I want a wine and cheese (hiccup) party with Neenia. Why are you called Neenia? I also want Skinny Rabbit and all the others to come and we can have a fancy dress party. You may think I mean formal, because that's what (hiccup) fancy dress means to us. But I mean costume party because that's what they have in England...Actually, right now, I'd rather (hiccup)dress fancy then fancy dress...
I need to perform now. I'm ready for my close up.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are the cutest thing ever. I MISS YOU. Neenia has been my dad's nickname for me ever since I was born. It's spanish for "first-born girl" or "little girl" or something like that.
AWWWWWWWW!
Post a Comment