Yay! I can join the club now! The My Lovah Read My Blog Club!
Is there a worse post for him to have read? No. He had to read the bragadocious dirty sex details.
It was my English Fling? What was I supposed to do?
This is what he wanted.
Man. If he only knew how much I love him. (My Lovah, that is.) You all know, you should tell him.
I'm a little mean, though. I can't keep the smile off my face! Something worked! Something woke him up to how much he loves me too! It better not go away anytime soon. Or ever. I'm sure a crazy round of "baby, I love you" s will return him to his state of "woo hoo, Alathariel is the best, life is good" non-over the moon-ness. Oh well. Then I'll just fuck a tall dark Frenchman...hahaha.
I know you're reading this baby! I LOVE ONLY YOU. THE SEX WE HAVE IS BETTER THAN ANY SEX ANYONE IS HAVING. NOW I'M THINKING ABOUT IT TOO MUCH AND I'M GOING TO HAVE A HORRIBLE DAY BECAUSE THERE IS NO CHANCE OF SATISFACTION!
Anyway, I figured it all out. I hadn't eaten for 2 days before I got to Kaos. I felt super skinny and hot. That'll do it. Just wait til I get back from one year at the gym! I'll be sexier and in a sexier mood than ever. maybe I should get aids... then I'd be super hot...but then I really shouldn't have sex with my lovah...
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh my.......that is a lot to take in in one steamy blog. I'm a person who's totally into monogamy and would freak out if my lovah even kissed another girl on the cheek.....i mean, a girl he was clearly into. I don't know how you guys do it but i think it's because there's so much love. You love your lovah SOOO much and he loves you.....and there's nothing to stop it. that's hotter than your english fling.
open relationships are hard. i don't know how you guys do it either. my open relationship is hard enough and i haven't even had sex with anyone yet. i need to get on that.
I'm stopping by next month, neenia, we'll do it then.
Post a Comment