Dammit!
Baseball Knight talked to me on msn last night and was saying dirty funny things. Typical. But then he asked if we could see each other before I go. I thought there was a hint of "sleep together" before I go, but I wasn't sure. then I "brb"'d him and and when I got back it said "And this time I promise it will last A LOT longer than last time" "I wasn't in a good place in Pennsylvania..." "I'm very happy with my life and who I am now" "...hello?"
And I was like "ah!" But he was offline.
So I wrote him an email saying I wasn't ignoring him, I'm glad he's happy now and I'm looking forward to seeing him again.
Isn't it funny to promise that it will last a lot longer this time? What are we, in high school? I feel like I'm slumming it with the immature. And I like it.
"Yes please Mrs. Adams!"
Then I had sex dreams about him all night. I don't get me. I love my lovah more than anything. the sex is amazing. AMAZING. never wanting anything. We have passionate, exciting, fun, loving, funny, unique, sexy sex.
Yet immature baseball knight really excites me! Why? I don't need him!
Oh well. I'm looking forward to living out last night's dreams (and for it not to live up to them).
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like that A) you wrote "And I Like It" made me laugh. B) you used "Yes please Mrs. Adams" in a perfect context. C) You acknowledged that it's probably not going to live up to your expectations. D) You said happy birthday to me on my birthday even though you said you had no idea when my birthday was.
I figured it out.
Post a Comment