I live in what I call "The Music House." Not a very creative title because all of my four roommates are musicians. Freezing in here, we say it's like camping in the winter. It's an extremely fun house with zany themed parties and I'm so glad I live here.
Two of my roommates are together and share the room next to mine. Now, when I moved in, there was already a bed. A really big bed that I can't move. For some reason, the guy who lived here before me decided it was appropriate to put the bed against the shared (paper thin) wall.
Do you see where I'm going with this?
I'm not complaining about the loud sex that keeps me up every night--I don't want to be quiet when I have sex and I don't think anyone else should be forced to be quiet either. But dude. My sex lives in Loughborough, England and I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
In other news, I'm totally gonna have sex in 2 days. A LOT of sex. Really really good sex. Kinky, filthy, wicked, unable to sit for days sex.
p.s. The title of this post is not me using poetic license, they're actual breathless words I am hearing right now.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
jealous.
btw, when did you move to bc? what do you do there? i'm liking it. it think everyone should go west coast!!
When did you move to this place? What happened to your free place?
I miss having sex.
Post a Comment