Sorry!
I keep bouncing back and forth between being completely depressed, mopey, unmotivated and lazy to energetic, productive, positive and "back in the game!"
It's hard to choose which one I really am. I'd settle for a happy medium--a place where I have a job and an apartment that I like and can afford respectively, and where I'm fairly motivated to write my album and audition, be energetic and eat well. I suppose that's completely the latter rather than the former.
But seriously, y'all. What am I doing here? What the hell am I doing here?
I keep bouncing back and forth between asking that question and answering it.
I'm going to choose the positive. I'm here because I'm going to break into the film scene. I have until June.
Here's what I need to do:
1. Find another job that pays well. Right now, I'm looking to be a server because it pays the best. Other than Nannying for which I am overfuckingqualified and for some reason, can't find a family. But serving happens at night which is better for auditioning anyway.
2. Find a place to live that is cheap, near some stuff, with people who aren't judgmental (ps, did you know that judgmental has no "e" as in judgE? I always thought it did. Go figure.) or dickheads.
3. Audition and get student films. Be in them and be amazing in them.
4. Get an agent and audition for stuff.
5. After being in a few student films, make a demo reel (a cheap one, somehow) to improve my chances of landing a gig in film or television.
All this has to be done while making enough money to pay off my debt. Also, I must get skinny really fast.
Now, all this is possible. It is. It is possible. I can have it if I want it. I have to remember that. If I want it to happen, if I make it happen, if I try--it will happen! I can have it all!
I WILL have it all!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you?

5 comments:
Have you been reading The Secret?
I have a friend who read The Secret and was ALL about it. And now she's so upbeat and positive and has everything she ever wanted in life. For serious.
She's also marrying a very rich man (whom she was dating before she read the book), so I remain skeptical. Maybe "The Secret" is simply to marry rich. Or, to write a book called The Secret, that appeals to billions of lonely, dissatisfied people who will cling to (buy) anything if it promises to make them happy, make millions of dollars and reap the rewards of everyone else's unhappiness. That could be "The Secret" too.
So, maybe try one of those options.
I believe in you but I think you need to me with me. So please come to Toronto in February cause I will be moving back then. Who is being judgmental? I also thought there was an "e" there. You're like Charlotte being overqualified. I think you're fabulous. Read my new blog to find out how I am.
I believe in you but I think you need to me with me. So please come to Toronto in February cause I will be moving back then. Who is being judgmental? I also thought there was an "e" there. You're like Charlotte being overqualified. I think you're fabulous. Read my new blog to find out how I am.
i ask myself these questions. especially ´what am i doing here´
i hope you find what you´re looking for.
Ok perfect, if you could just blog again...
Post a Comment