Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's Do It

So, I'm not very lucky this year. Not really.

I had to move back in with my mom because I couldn't afford rent--not bad luck, I know, it's my fault, but it was sort of circumstantial...

I got toxic shock syndrome from spirit gum on my nipples when doing a burlesque show.

One of my very best friends moved away to BC and is getting married.

I'm a part of five weddings this year--none of them mine.

I can't see EG all summer.

My eyes and cheeks are as big as tennis balls and I don't know why and they won't go down.

Now, all of this may not seem so bad, but some of them are long term; debt, no EG, no friend in BC, no wedding. Okay, the no wedding one isn't bad luck either, it might actually be good luck. But it's not easy to watch everyone around you getting married, singing at their weddings and smiling through it all. Of course I'm happy for them, but I have a very jealous nature.

On the plus side, this year I've already been to New Brunswick and I'm going to New York and later BC and I'm hoping EG will invite me to either Cyprus or England for Christmas. Can't afford any of it, but there you go. Also, I just had the BEST two weeks with EG. Definitely the best time we've ever spent together. It was perfect. Much, much, much needed sex, and kinky sex at that, fun in the sun at the cottage, playing monopoly, good times at the zoo, lot's of comedy from England, the Beatles, and more laughter than ever before. Oh, and a lot of really hot sex.

But again, I look like a pug, so it's hard to feel very happy.

I just wanted to blog again. Let's get into that. I never see anyone--Neenia, it's up to us!--and I wanna know what's going on. Does anyone else have blowfish eyes?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

As a matter of fact I do. But shucks, mine are invisible! I have all the luck.

skinny-rabbit said...

Hello there. Let's get together on June 29th and make people laugh. I don't know about you, but that always makes me feel good. Then let's meet up again the following weekend and be made to laugh by other funny people [tos]. That'll be nice as well.