So!!! I've been skimping on the deets lately. I don't know what to say to fill everyone in, but I know what to say about right now and must get it out!
EG just called me and said, "Okay, Alathariel. Do you still think I'm wonderful?" And I said "Of course I do! You're amazing!" And then he said, "And do you still want to see me?" And I said "Yes, I do!" And then he said "Well, I want to see you again. So let's do this. Let's make it happen."
And so we planned.
He said that we work the same way: we do what our hearts tell us to do and then we make our brains catch up.
I love him. I love love love him.
I'm (money pending) going to see him at the end of October, beginning of November ish and he's coming for Christmas. I think for two and a half weeks.
At one point, he said "You seem pretty chill." And I said "Well, I'm really excited, you're making me so happy but I'm not surprised." And I'm not. I knew he'd want to see me. I was already looking up prices to go see him and for him to come to me for Christmas.
I've been hungry for hours now and I can't eat. Can't-eat-can't-sleep-shout-it-from-rooftops kind of love!!!
I asked him what brought this on and he said his friend (Frenchie's lovah) got home today and he hugged him for a long time. And they went out for drinks and talked a lot and he really missed me but it didn't make him sad, it made him excited. Because he knew he wanted to see me again and that he could do that. God, he loves me so much it's disgusting. He makes kissy noises into the phone! Even I don't do that! Then he says "you've reduced me to a fucking chick!"
We ended the conversation like this "EG, just go to sleep now (it was really late for him) and don't be sad, you can dream about me so you won't be alone. I'll even go to bed early so I can dreamwalk and we can see each other!" And he laughed really hard and said "Oh Alathariel, you truly are a superstar."
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate my lovah for ruining our plans.
Maybe I should really try to see if I can start something up with my new york city boyfriend. If you can make a relationship happen overseas, surely I can make it work across the border. Plus I love going to New York!
Post a Comment