Okay. Here's the thing. I signed up for Adsense or something. You may be aware of those little ads at the top of my pretty pink blog page. 2 things, actually, about them:
1) could you please click on them no matter what they are? You don't have to look at them, just click on them, and I should get some money. Because, I don't want them there if I'm not getting paid.
2) they're taylored to my posts! Whatever I write about, they're about! How cool is that? Very cool, you say? Well, you'd be wrong. I was wrong, once. I thought it was cool, too, but it's not. They're super duper embarrassing. I said something tiny about depression, like the weather threw me into a state of depression, and the ads were about therapy and depression treatment! I'm not depressed! I felt depressed! God, everyone does! Jerks. Once it was about point shoes! That was awesome. Once it was about broadway! Sweet! So I'm going to write a lot about mermaids, and maybe they'll put an ad up for a mermaid lagoon on sale.
Mermaids are the most beautifullest creatures in the sea, nay the world. they must have long hair. Their hair does not have to match their tail, but they do have to look good together. I like mermaids with purple hair and some dark gothic-y purple ish black tails. I also like the classic green tail red hair ariel mermaids. Mermaids sing beautifully, if eerily. I particularly like the ones in Hook!
There. I hope that'll do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey let me know if those adsense things work........i might try it.
In my case I would write heavily about finger puppets and hope they have some associated ad for that.
hey I never noticed those before. You'd think that because you used the words depression and depressed that they repost ads for therapy. All I see, though, are ads for google.
And yes, let us know if you actually get money from these links. I'd always blog about The Young And The Restless.
Post a Comment