Now that my lovah has moved into the mathouse, my life is in a heightened state of disorder. I've decided to stop caring though. I'm always always always going to be flustered, discombobulated, unorganised and messy. I've just got to find my bearings within the chaos. I can do that.
I've been so absolutely lazy these past...23 years. I told my lovah I need to get out of my funk. He said I need to "do stuff" and that I think about it too much. Looking at what needed to be unpacked I freaked out. He said not to think about it and just do things that you don't like. I hate that. I'm doing my best not to think about going to work today. And finding a way to get out of work on Saturday, it's my friend's birthday. And calling Rogers. And Hydro. And the gym. And my grandma. And Royal Bank. And driver's ed. And and and.
I'm not thinking about it. I'm thinking about Richard and Kahlan finding each other again. I'm thinking about Ron and Hermione finally hooking up. I'm thinking about Switzerland. I'm thinking about Bedroom Prince finally coming home. I'm thinking about Neenia returning again. I'm thinking about Skinny Rabbit lying in my Davisville bed. I'm thinking about my lovah cooking me dinner. I'm thinking about Maureen and Joanne fighting. I'm thinking about having a million dollars. I'm thinking about my camping trip that was too short. I'm thinking about singing. I'm thinking about ...I'm losing it. Oh no! I don't want to go to work! Why? Why do I have to go serve people stupid food?
I'll do it. I'll go. I need the money, that's why!
I will be a voluntary slave for a couple more years and if I don't have enough money to survive doing what I love then...well, then, I'll just have to get a sugar daddy.
I have the glory room It's huge. My lovah and I are excited about it. One of my best friends lives just upstairs but our schedules are opposite. I'm off to work while she sleeps, and by the time I get home, she's off to work, and by the time she gets home, I'm sleeping. I should switch to nights.
Alright I actually have to work now. Mimi from the musical totally sucks compared to Mimi from the movie. I'm sorry but it's true. Usually, I'm a sucker for originals but when it comes to musicals, the film people just seem to know what they're doing more. Here are a list of movie musicals that are better than the stage versions: The Sound of Music, Grease, Hair, Rocky Horror, Annie, Rent (although, I'm sure seeing it live is amazing). I can't wait for the Hairspray movie to come out, though I'm nervous. I saw the musical twice and I love it so so much. I don't want them to change anything. they can add stuff, even remove stuff, but PLEASE don't change anything!
Okay, okay, I'm going.
I'm leaving now. My shoes are on.
...Fine. Bye.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What is the 'glory room'? it sounds brilliant.
I thought your lovah and u were already living together....I'm confused.
The Mathouse is the place I lived in with Skinny-Rabbit. My lovah just got the glory room there. I live with him instead of vice versa.
you moved? i'm confused. do you still have my furniture, etc.?
The glory room is my old room. Let's not forget that. There will be some changes make to the new Hairpsray musical. Namely a new song for Michelle Pfeiffer (I hope to GOD they cut Miss Baltimore Crabs!) and apparently they're going to let Queen Latifa write herself a new song, which I think is ridiculous because that woman is the most over-rated actress of our time.
Post a Comment