One night, I got home very very drunk and I wrote the most eloquent post ever. The next day, when I went to check it, it hadn't published, it hadn't even saved! You can imagine my rage. I haven't forgiven my blog.
Until now.
Fine, blog, I forgive you.
But since then, I've found it hard to find things to say. That one post sapped everything I had in me and now my thoughts are disorganised.
Oh well.
I'm waiting for my lovah to move in with me and I couldn't be more excited! This is gonna be the best summer of my life! (except for next summer when Harry Potter 7 comes out and I'll be in England!)
I'm listening to Hairspray right now and I'm happy. "They'll never get to college but they sure look cool." "Now that I'm a woman I like bigger men."
I'm also getting excited to pull a Nick! and sing "Goodbye Until Tomorrow" at my family goodbye party.
Switzerland will be magnificent.
Okay, blog. Looks like we're back to normal now. Let me organise my thoughts and I'll be back.
Goodbye until tomorrow.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am Glad You're BACK!
Me too!
I'll take the credit.
Post a Comment