Here's what I'd do with millions of dollars (and I invite you to come up with your own list):
I'd give a hell of a lot of money to my mom. I'd buy stars for people who are special to me (yeah, you can buy a star and name it after someone!). I'd start a theatre called Bottom's Dream with Kate and Tanya and every summer, I'd put on Midsummer Night's Dream and every winter I'd put on Twelfth Night and no one would get sick of it. I'd also put on The Importance of Being Earnest because it's awesome. And I'd pay Darlene and Greg millions to direct. And I'd pay my underpaid actor friends millions to be a part of it. I'd give so much money to Mollie to start up any charity she wanted and do amazing things with helping people. I'd start the TV show about the Travelling Warior Princesses. I'd dress like a princesse. I'd hold masquerades. I'd have one kick ass wedding. I'd buy my cat a house. I'd get my castle...
which leads me to my castle wish thing. the thing with my castle is that you can have anything you want in it or on the grounds. And please, don't limit yourself to one thing, pick as many things as you want. Get creative. Someone asked for a marble fountaine that you could swim in and find jewels at the bottom. Someone asked for a big rock that she could lie on and look at the stars. Someone asked for a roller coaster. I'm the most creative so far, though. I've come up with the best ideas for secret rooms through the library, secret passage ways to secret gardens and even secret hideouts inside trees. Most of my ideas are secret...
I have to think about these things when I feel like I don't have much. I mean, I know I have a lot. More best friends than I know what to do with, a free trip to Switzerland coming up, left over chinese food in the fridge and a really great mom. But I don't have any money. I don't have any self control. I don't have any energy. I don't have any cool clothes.
I have to have my dreams.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dream baby!
And share your dreamin' with me...
Let's dream together!
Post a Comment